EVENT REPORT: CARNIVALE LAGOS OKTOBERFEST

8:13 pm


Carnivale Lagos hosts a series of shopping, food and drink festivals from time to time; promoting made in Nigeria products and giving a platform for various food and fashion vendors to make sales in a fun and relaxed environment.

Sunday was no exception. It is the first event by Carnivale Lagos I have attended. It was a small scale festival but easily lovable because you're quite shielded from the regular overcrowded Lagos events. Shopping fashion items on sale while indulging my sweet tooth in some Coldstone ice cream is something I cannot refuse. The Oktoberfest featured a line up of live cooking, beer and wine tastings , fashion retailers docked to show their wares and even a pancake eating competition.
Check out some of the vendors that were present



















Shoutout to my girls that came with me



Pictures from my snapchat (@lai_skinking) and instastory 






It was a fun event and a real chill way to spend a Sunday evening. Kudos to the organizers, I'll definitely be attending more of Carnivale Lagos events!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't go yet, Leave a comment

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard