DIY: THE EASIEST CHOKER TUTORIAL EVER!

7:09 am




I have been so obsessed with the choker trend
and was inspired by this metal leather choker I found on Aliexpress.com

So naturally, I attempted to Do It Myself!
Here's all you need:
1; A pair of scissors 
2:Glue (Quick dry adhesive preferably) 
3: A ring 
4: A strip of ribbon 


First do a quick measurement with the ribbon around your neck, to ensure that it can go round and still have some space tying.
Next, place the ribbon on a flat surface and cut into two equal parts.
Then put the ring around one end of the ribbon and add some glue 

Firmly stick the end of the ribbon looped over the ring to the other end of the ribbon.
Press with your fingers.


Carefully do same for the other side.


It should look like this

Cajoled my sister to model for me he he.
I rocked it on saturday for an event. Wore it with a white off the shoulder top and I sure slayed!
Feel free to Do It Yourself and tag me when you do @lagoscitychic



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't go yet, Leave a comment

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard