Everyday SLAY?! Lisa Folawiyo's 5 major fashion moments this week!

11:22 pm



Everybody loves Lisa! My admiration for the gorgeous and oh-so-stylish creative director of fashion brand Jewel by Lisa cannot be over emphasised! Her style is effortless yet perfect. I could spend the whole day gushing about my love for her but one step at a time no?

From her posts on the gram, it appears the fashion icon is on vacation and with each new post she puts up, she's giving me slay-drenaline. Here are my top 5 favourite outfits she rocked this week and the details.

1: My absolute fav this week is definitely this Custom made Jewel by Lisa robe. Its an ankara print fusion and is a perfect summer outfit. Its lush and flowing and its definitely on my lust list!


2: Easy laid back and Lagos City Chic! Lisa is rocking a Delpozo ruffle blouse with a face cap and showing off her lovely lady legs with jeans shorts.
\


3: Beach side slay. She easily fits into this airy  Ellery Spring 2016 dress.

4: Cold shoulder dress X Alexandre Birman naked napa knot sandals.
5: Lisa Folawiyo in this blue off the shoulder frill bodysuit. Although she had rocked this some weeks ago to the pool, she transitioned it again and did so really fabulously! Love it!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard